Friday, December 19, 2008

so, let me!
im gonna take the initiative on LIVE MY LIFE..AYY AYY~
the reason for my post today?
nothing but, getting myself NOT target-listed by mucus boiii..
no...i definitely not gonna have him hunt me down.. no...nooo..............
especially wit his pic...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
whts my post of today gonna be?
well, im gonna make 'POST' of 'SHOUT-OUT' and 'TAG'..
so here it goes...


ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
D to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the D, to the E, to the, to the, to the, hit it Fergie!
oppss..wrong aldy..
anyway...
FERGALICIOUS!... yea yea babehh... =P

so im now tagging ALLLLLLL member of PJ-Crews to DO THIS WIT ME yo!
say it say it...
i like to move it move it!

so, here's the end for another-of-my-usual-crap.....
signing off in a kungfu way...
whatChYA !!!! *slaps*punches*kicks*ball-grabs..==''*

No comments: